Wednesday, March 12, 2008

People I work with ...

Well, what can I say? In many ways we are no different than in most for-profit organizations anywhere in the world.
However in one telling aspect the people I work with are different ... in wanting to help make a difference in places where we ordinary morsels would not want to go ... they are passionate, committed, communal, and caring.
Ohh, and I almost forgot - shame on me, and very talented linguistically and musically.
They come in all shapes, sizes, physically, emotionally, mentally, psychologically, in almost every "...ally" way.
...suffice to say, agreat bunch of people.

Now the IT folks, well, they are an inspired, ecletic bunch; fortunately for me they also happen to be talented, experienced, humourous, and a real joy to work with.

How many are we talking about here??? ... 3 in Washington, 3 in Africa, 3 (and soon to be 4) in Eurasia, and right now 1 in Latin America.

It can be amazing as well as very rewarding to see what one can do with very limited, miniscule resources.

No comments:

Post a Comment